"oww baby ;u; *hughug you was and always be my favourite Volpe, you know this, right?"
Popular opinion: I do care for La Volpe u//w//u
/cuddles everyone into arms
"Modern AU La Volpe. Give me your headcanons."
I JUST GAVE SOME TO FREI JUST THEN SDFSFDJSFDJKFS
Well, these are pulled from the RPs Bree and I have done;
- Volpe works as a low paid security guard, but it’s just a guise for the fact he’s a solo master thief. He jumps on opportunities to have posts at museums and galleries and jewelers to be able to study the building and security. Then he robs the place when his guard post is over.
- A homeless and skillful pickpocket who lives in houses that aren’t his— he moves from house to house when he knows the owners are away for vacations and stuff.
- Modern Volpe, most of the time, is actually the original Volpe who is actually involuntarily immortal and he’s really lonely ;n; He holes up in his flat which is cluttered with invaluable works and antiques and tattered memories of his Renaissance days and he wallows a lot by himself. Until he meets a reincarnation of Federico uwu
- Because Federico was his beloved protege in our headcanon.
- As a host to an inn/club, which is a safe/meetinghouse for underground criminals. Many mafia figures turn to Volpe for information for a price. Volpe doesn’t take sides so he’d easily betray one group if another pays more. Even though he’s an asshole to them, they don’t kill him because he’s pretty much the best of the best.
- A professor in law who has kinky shennanigans with Professor Machivelli ovo
i think that’s what we had so far???
immortals falling in love with mortals and watching them slowly grow old and die is still one of my favourite tropes don’t even judge
you know how you always have that default character that you draw
like you’re randomly drawing a face of no one in particular and it magically morphs into them
SEES LA VOLPE TAG UPDATE WITH 10+
ACTUAL LA VOLPE POSTS
THANK YOU SO MUCH IT MADE MY DAY QUQ
volpe wip thingy
I had to do it with reference so that he actually looks like himself?
suddenly la volpe with fox ears
i am gonna
don’t worry, i ‘m a yaoi, i will awlays find a wahy to make it work
La Volpe would be an airbender, it is the element representing playfulness and freedom after all.
Happy Birthday Machiavelli!! ~HondaTohfu
I AM SO RIDICULOUSLY HAPPY I CAN’T SEE THROUGH THE TEARS
GPO La Volpe and Little Volpe.